- 8 hours of video
- 11.2 hours completion time
- Multiple Choice Assessments
- Optional Skill Building Activities
- Multiple Real classroom examples
Teacher Evaluation Using the Danielson Framework
This one of a kind program offers a wealth of information not found anywhere else, including:
- Multiple opportunities to view real classroom lessons, gather evidence and determine teacher performance levels, then compare your notes with Charlotte Danielson!
- Explore the four performance levels - and learn why choosing the right “critical attribute” is the gateway to consistent evaluations
- Watch a humorous seven-minute video of an actual pre and post conference - where the principal makes every mistake possible! Then learn how to do it right.
- Examine the critical differences between evidence and opinion - then watch a split screen video of Charlotte gathering evidence from a real classroom lesson.
- Learn how to introduce and communicate constructive feedback to under-performing or confrontational teachers.
- Gain valuable insight into the important role “artifacts” can play in the evaluation process.
- Hear how to evaluate what happens outside of the classroom - and why most evaluations overlook this important element.
...and much more.