- 6.5 hours of video
- 9 hours completion time
- 8 Multiple Choice Assessments
- Optional Skill Building Activities
Instructional Leadership Consultant
Instructional Leadership in Practice
Being an effective instructional leader is not just about patting a teacher on the back after a classroom observation. It’s about providing the proper guidance, inspiration and planning to help teachers and students realize their potential. This program will arm every school administrator with the knowledge needed to establish a culture within their school that emphasizes instruction, learning and student excellence.
In this program you will discover:
- Five simple, yet often-neglected steps you should take to develop an effective school improvement plan.
- How you can use data to encourage and motivate underperforming teachers.
- The pros and cons of collaboration versus a “top down” leadership style.
- Not sure when you should delegate? A powerful EI simulation helps you make this critical
- The right and wrong way to embrace your role as instructional leader.
- Are your classroom observations serving as the “formative assessment” for your instructional leadership? If not, you may be overlooking critical data.
- The single most important change you can make within your school to encourage the creation of meaningful professional learning communities.