- 2.5 hours of video
- 3.5 hours completion time
- 2 Multiple Choice Assessment
- Optional Skill Building Activities
- Real classroom examples
Positive Behavior Support In Action
The content in this powerful online program is not theoretical, but rooted in practical, yet simple action. No special knowledge or implementation is necessary as teachers can follow the "PBS blueprint" without radically changing the way they are already teaching. The program is packed with real classroom video found nowhere else. These engaging classroom shots will show you great real-life examples of how to handle any situation.
They will discover:
- The truth about punishment...does it really work?
- The right and wrong way to reinforce positive behavior
(watch it done correctly by teachers in real classrooms).
- What teachers must do BEFORE sending a
disruptive student to the Principal's office.
- What PBS expert Terrance Scott's research tells us about
student success and sustainability.
- The case for rewarding good behavior with prizes and other
valuable student consideration (the results may surprise you!).
- The single most important thing you must do to make PBS
work in your school,
and much more...