- 7 hours of video
- 9.8 hours completion time
- 6 Multiple Choice Assessments
- Optional Skill Building Activities
Professor of Professional Studies in Education, California State University
Dr. Mike Schmoker
Author & Consultant
Ann M. Delehant
Dr. Giselle Martin Kneip
President, Learner Centered Initiatives, Ltd.
This program features dynamic presentations from an array of well-known national experts who discuss their findings on the use of school data. Regardless of whether you are a teacher or administrator, this program will provide you with a blueprint on how to collect, analyze, and use data to make meaningful instructional decisions that impact student learning, school improvement goals, and accountability issues.
Combining detailed examples with pertinent commentary, the experts in this program share their insight on just some of the following topics:
- How to create “data readiness” to be sure teachers embrace the use
of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Two major data collection disincentives that must be avoided at all cost!
- Why matching assessment results with learning needs is often a difficult task for teachers
- Discover how to reconcile “needs” to standards
- Four ways a professional learning community can use data to drive instructional conversations
- Why the brainstorming process could be the key to getting your teachers to “buy-in” to data driven decision making