- 4.5 hours of video
- 6 hours completion time
- 7 Multiple Choice Assessments
Dr. Michael Fullan
Dean, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto
and many others
Dynamic School Leadership:
Transforming Your Campus Culture
Today’s school administrator faces an array of challenging new forces … parents who are becoming more vocal and action-oriented, students who have a greater number of special needs, underperforming teachers who demand special attention and government mandates that require a whole new assortment of reports and disclosures.
All of this requires a special person who can negotiate within the system hierarchy and develop cooperative relationships with all of the school stakeholders. This program examines the critical characteristics of the dynamic school leader and offers suggestions to help you deal with the daily challenges of being an effective administrator.
Engaging learning modules help you:
- Create a district-wide culture that supports school reform. You’ll learn key drivers for successful school change.
- Provide clear guidelines for dealing with a wide variety of school leadership issues.
- Recognize how your own personal values and ethics influence school culture.
- Discover how successful leaders rise to the occasion but can quickly step back and allow others to lead when appropriate.
- Become an ambassador for your school by establishing a shared school vision .
Plus much more.