- 4.5 hours of video
- 6 hours completion time
- 5 Multiple Choice Assessments
- Loaded with real classroom examples
Proven Online Teaching Strategies
Can a teacher who is suddenly thrust into the world of online learning use the same strategies that worked successfully in a brick and mortar classroom? Using unique split screen video of the “best practices” of real online teachers in action, this program is an indispensible guide for new teachers who are preparing an online class… creating student activities … developing "quick check" assessments…. or just trying to understand the basics of engaging students in a synchronous online environment.
In this program you'll discover.....
- The right & wrong way to insure your students are at their computers & fully engaged
- The top five reasons students opt for cyber courses....they may not be what you expect
- What effective online instruction looks like in action through the lens of unique split screen video
- Critical adaptations you will need to transition from traditional to online teaching
- How you can replicate the success of a a school that grew from 20 to 19,000 online students
and much, much more!