- 3 hours of video
- 4.2 hours completion time
- 3 Multiple Choice Assessments
Director of the InfoSavvy Group
Senior Partner, Educational Renaissance Planners, Wilmette, Illinois
Owner of The Landmark Project
21st Century Schools:
How Digital Innovation is Transforming
Teaching & Learning
Throughout their lives, 21st century students will change careers an estimated 10-14 times and will be required to completely change or replace their entire knowledge base several times. To equip students for this new reality, we need to make sure we’re preparing them for their future, not our past. This provocative online program examines the societal changes happening all around us and the profound effects they’re having on teaching and learning in our schools. Three educational giants renowned for their work in school technology -- Alan November, Ian Jukes and David Warlick -- will provide powerful insights to empower you to rethink and retool your curriculum in innovative and exciting ways that maximize technology-based solutions and learning opportunities for your students.
Find out how digital innovation is transforming teaching & learning:
- Gain a critical understanding of why today’s digital students learn differently from their predecessors.
- Learn how to prepare students for the 21st century global workforce and the immediate changes you can make in your classroom to stay ahead of the curve.
- Examine the three Ts -- Tools, Teleconnection and Time-- that will be necessary to create a new classroom in a changing world.
- Learn the importance of being an educational futurist and how to provide an atmosphere of continuous learning.
Plus much more.