If you are going to take the time to complete an Educational Impact online program or complete an Educational Impact Custom Course, why not earn graduate credit in the process? To obtain graduate credit a participant must successfully pass the online assessments contained within the course and complete any additional assignments set forth by the partner university.
Educational Impact is an Online Content provider to many Colleges and Universities nationwide. Let us work with you to find the best local university option for your graduate credit needs. Please contact us at:
Educational Impact is growing rapidly in the College & University space. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Educational Impact is the perfect content partner for Colleges and Universities.
- The EI Online Academy has over 450 hours of video programs, with over 100 hours of classroom videos.
- A completely modular platform with thousands of individual URL’s for easy use with your courses.
- Leading National Education Experts, provide analysis and commentary.
- EI also has “Un-Narrated” Classroom lessons allowing for reflection or the ability to demonstrate a specific teaching strategy.
- EI’s innovative and plentiful use of classroom observation video has made it the choice for Colleges of Education.
- EI has 80+ hours of leadership program content in the Leadership section of the EI Online Academy
- Teacher Evaluation Practice Center is being used for Principal Licensure today.
- Leadership MAP (Multi rater Assessment Profile) with 360 evaluation is being used in Graduate Education Leadership programs.